Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CNN Money-Article is online!


CNN Money has now posted a portion of the article online today!  Very exciting to see it up online, however I think they do miss the point that couponing isn't always about food but about saving on items you use in your household and what you would use or donate to help your community!  Hopefully my site can help you explore that information and realize that couponing can not only be on healthy options (those who tout that its all unhealthy options are sadly misinformed) but on your everyday products such as soap, laundry detergent, and even entertainment coupons and deals!

Check out the article here-
http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/19/magazines/moneymag/extreme_couponing_saving.moneymag/index.htm


Let me know your thoughts or if you have any questions on the topic!

2 comments:

Yes Michelle I totally agree! Be encouraged and don't let the "haters" get to you. It is great and fun to save money with coupons. You know I know that! :)

I completely agree with you Malinda! :) People will always be negative in life and if anything its sad they too cannot see what good they could be doing for others and their family. Like you say-Why pay full price when you don't have to! I love btw your photo's in the article! You and the family look fantastic! It was a nice article I thought!

Post a Comment

I love the kids clothes from this site!

Other great Coupon/Savings Sites!

 Couponing For 4

Share

Twitter Facebook Favorites